About Me

My photo
I like to think of myself as the 'crazy mom of four'. I'm 31 years old and I love my life, my kids, my husband and my God. "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." Jim Eliot

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Two Milestones!!!!

As of my previous post, I hit 300 blog posts (on this blog anyway!). Also after that post I came home from working and found that I have now hit 100 followers. That didn't take long. I'm a bit confused though because the last person to "follow" was showing up yesterday. So I suppose I already had 100 followers and it just hadn't updated? Did anyone read my last post and join and you just aren't showing up? I want to give credit where credit is due. I *think* my 100th follower is Mommy Gator over at Table for 3...Actually make that 4!. If you 'followed' my blog today, you're going to have to tell me because from everything I can see, she was my most recent follower, joining us as of yesterday. Unless I hear anything different from you, I am going to assume that Mommy Gator is indeed my 100th follower and winner of 8oz of my homemade lotion! Speak up if it was really you and you joined this blog today.

So do you know what else that means? It means that someone else is going to also get an 8oz bottle of lotion!!! I said in my previous post that I was going to giveaway my favorite "Cool Ivy" lotion. However...I started thinking about it in terms of my girls with eczema and so I am going to give the winners a choice between "Cool Ivy" or "Lavender Woods". That's my super creative new name for my combination of Lavender and Cedarwood essential oil. If you have sensitive skin and want to keep it 100% all natural, you can choose that scent instead.

Stay tuned...the giveaway will be posted soon!! I'm super excited!!!!

1 comment: