About Me

My photo
I like to think of myself as the 'crazy mom of four'. I'm 31 years old and I love my life, my kids, my husband and my God. "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." Jim Eliot

Monday, June 21, 2010

Second lotion winner!

Well ladies, all 5 of you, your chances were REALLY great, but unfortunately only one of you gets to win the lotion. Ready to see who it was?

Cool Ivy!!! :-) That is so cool!


Congratulations Melissa! I'll be in touch so we can make arrangements to get you your lotion.



5 comments:

  1. I missed it... again?!? Arrggghhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey if my husband wouldn't get upset with me about it, I'd give all 5 of you free lotion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to enter in some give aways. Following you from MBC

    www.koreanamericanmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete