About Me

My photo
I like to think of myself as the 'crazy mom of four'. I'm 31 years old and I love my life, my kids, my husband and my God. "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." Jim Eliot

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Business2Blogger

Business 2 Blogger

I know very little about blogging, given the vast amount of information that is out there. But a blog friend of mine (Deanna at Mom's The Glue) wrote about Business2Blogger this morning and I decided to check it out. I'll admit I am feeling a bit intimidated by the whole thing, but it seems like a possible way to get involved in reviewing products and hosting giveaways. I see my blog friends all around me getting to test out great products and then write about them, and I think "Hey, I do that for free. No one gives me the products and I don't have them to give away, but if I like (or hate) something, you're gonna know about it!" So, the more I think about it, the more I think this type of opportunity would be a good fit for me. Realistically, I am going to try something and write about it, whether it's given to me or not. I'm a passionate person and writing is my outlet.

I was trying to put the button on my blog, but because I am using a pre-made template, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to add the button into the HTML. I started getting frustrated and just decided to start out by writing a blog post about Business2Blogger and later, with the help of my husband, I will add the button to the blog itself.

I really wish I could just wake up one day 'speaking' HTML. To just know that language would be great. To be able to open up the code and look at it and not be completely confused by the jumble of letters and symbols. But that is not going to happen, so I'll have to learn the hard way, like everyone else!

But that is beside the point!

I'm going to try out Business2Blogger, see what happens and will report back to you!

1 comment:

  1. I totally know what you mean about the html thing! It's like a different language that it impossible to get haha

    ReplyDelete