About Me

My photo
I like to think of myself as the 'crazy mom of four'. I'm 31 years old and I love my life, my kids, my husband and my God. "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." Jim Eliot

Saturday, June 26, 2010

More on the mouse...

To show you just how smart this mouse of ours is, the trap was directly in front of the dishwasher. And yet the mouse managed to pull the trap back towards the dishwasher, so that the trap could not engage!


If that wasn't enough two nights ago, LAST NIGHT the mouse decided to take the trap that was here:

And pulled it underneath the cabinet!

When I got home from work today, Kris showed me the two traps we had originally set. The mouse has managed to take all of the peanut butter off of both traps, spring one trap and bend the other one so that it could not spring. It managed to thwart our attempts!


Preparing the traps...making sure they are being set correctly...


We'll be ready tonight. It's WAR!


No comments:

Post a Comment