About Me

My photo
I like to think of myself as the 'crazy mom of four'. I'm 31 years old and I love my life, my kids, my husband and my God. "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." Jim Eliot

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Friday Funnies...oops...

I completely forgot about Friday Funnies yesterday! Oh the shame!! I have two excuses for you.

#1. The kids didn't give me much to go on. I have nothing written down anywhere. It was a chaotic week and darn them they just weren't that funny!! They'll be funny next week if I have to force them! :-) And if you were planning to participate, just hang on to your post. They will be back in full force next Friday.

#2. I was kind of travelling, which usually is no excuse, since I am on my laptop (and the internet) while we drive. However, I was busy trying to design a logo for our school's PTF.

Bottom line is that I got really busy yesterday and just forgot. Last night as I was sitting here at the resort I thought about blogging. I just didn't realize it was Friday, or you would have read another Abbey story from about 3 years ago. I have plenty of stories that I remember that I haven't written down yet.

So dear readers, please forgive me! Friday Funnies will be back next week.

1 comment: