About Me

My photo
I like to think of myself as the 'crazy mom of four'. I'm 31 years old and I love my life, my kids, my husband and my God. "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." Jim Eliot

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Gleeks Unite

Well, all my fellow Gleeks out there know what tonight is. Tonight is the season finale of Glee. Who's excited? I know I am. Though sadly I won't get to watch the finale until at least tomorrow night. A friend of mine posted this video from tonight's episode, so I thought I'd share it with you!



I cannot wait to watch New Directions square off against Vocal Adrenaline. And I am pretty sure that Will confronts (talks to) Emma tonight too. While I am extremely sad that Glee will be leaving us for a few months, I am looking forward to one last episode. I've already Googled it to find out when season 1 comes out on DVD. For those interested, it will be on September 14th. I'd better start saving now!

Photobucket

Tuesday Tag-Along

8 comments:

  1. Me, me, me.. I am excited! I love Glee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will def be watching GLEE.. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your newest follower through TTA, come follow me too!
    http://mygorgeouspinkcheeks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog and the little giraffes!

    New reader here:) http://theadventuresoffamilyof5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to Glee, too...hoping to watch it today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jamie! I just found your blog! You have a new follower! Come visit me at Mama's Little Chick.

    Mama Hen
    www.mamaslittlechick.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love for you to come and join my new blog network of amazing bloggers at Mama's Little Nestwork! It is a great way to get more bloggers to follow your blog! Visit www.mamaslittlenestwork.com.

    Mama Hen
    www.mamaslittlechick.com
    www.mamaslittlenestwork.com

    ReplyDelete