About Me

My photo
I like to think of myself as the 'crazy mom of four'. I'm 31 years old and I love my life, my kids, my husband and my God. "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." Jim Eliot

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Your husband might be cheating if...

...ALL of the following things happen:


He received this book in the mail (nice cover up for his torrid affair):



AND
THIS inscription was in the book


AND

his name is NOT Matthew

AND

to your knowledge he does NOT have a sister named Latisha

AND

to your knowledge he is not currently engaged to some unknown woman


LESSON TO BE LEARNED FROM ALL OF THIS:

None really. I just thought it was funny. Kris got a book in the mail today. I asked to see it. He handed it to me. I opened it up and saw an inscription I can only assume (hope?) was meant for someone else. Maybe it's not as amusing to some as it is to me, but I just couldn't resist putting it on here.

Oh and while I am talking about my husband...while holding my friend's 5 hour old baby girl, I told Kris I wanted to get my tubes untied (technical term-tubal reversal) so I could have another tiny little baby. He told me that all I had to do was go to the temple. Pray with my lips moving, but make sure there was no sound coming out. And that if the priest thought I was drunk, I would have a baby. If you have no idea what I am talking about, read 1 Samuel 1-20, paying particular attention to verse 9 and on!

2 comments:

  1. I love the slightly sarcastic-ness. It makes me laugh, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That part about going to the temple was hysterical!

    ReplyDelete