About Me

My photo
I like to think of myself as the 'crazy mom of four'. I'm 31 years old and I love my life, my kids, my husband and my God. "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." Jim Eliot

Monday, April 12, 2010

Some new favorites

God has really been working on my heart the last couple of weeks. Two weekends ago, we had an event called "Redreaming the Dream" at our church. While I learned a little bit about myself with regards to spiritual gifts and talents, what came shining through it all was God very clearly convicting me and telling me that I needed to be praying fiercely and diligently for my husband. And while it is something that I have yet to figure out how to implement or how it should 'look' in my life, I know that it is vital.

In addition to that, I've come across so many blogs lately that talk about marriage-Godly marriages at that. There are tips and practical advice, challenges, etc...and I am excited to jump into some of these and see what God can and will do through it. I just thought I'd take a moment now to share with you some of my new favorite blogs that I think will make a difference for any married woman, whether you've been married for 6 months or 30 years.

If I had to choose just one favorite, it would be

Adding Zest to your Nest


There are two posts in particular that just really made me think and are things I would like to start implementing. Kris, if you are reading this, don't click on the links-you wouldn't want to ruin any surprises! For quick and easy access to those specific posts, check out the following links.

Recipe for a Warm Heart

Organ Enlargement

**Just to clarify, don't be turned off by the second title-it is really a very enlightening post.

Another blog I have discovered and am enjoying is My Marriage is My Job.

1 comment:

  1. Great Post....Can't wait to read those links!
    Our marriage definately needs some working on :) Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete