About Me

My photo
I like to think of myself as the 'crazy mom of four'. I'm 31 years old and I love my life, my kids, my husband and my God. "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." Jim Eliot

Monday, April 19, 2010

Idiots...a RANT

There are parts about my job, or rather companies that I work with, that just infuriate me. I just don't understand why you would be in business with human beings if you didn't want to actually WORK for them. And how can a company have a word like "Thorough" in their title if they can't complete anything you ask them to do in a thorough manner? ***Name has been changed to a synonym so as to protect myself the company involved.*** How hard is it to do what I have very specifically spelled out for you at least 3 times to do?? And if I ask you for my claim number, and I tell you that it is six digits and you reply back telling me that my claim number is only 5 digits, and you do so in a very hateful manner, you are just ensuring that I will not continue to do business with you! I know how many numbers are in my claim number!! Perhaps next time you could just look at the assignment sheet that clearly shows the entire number and just email me back with that number, not the number you THINK is right. Though apparently the particular company that has frustrated me today (and last week, and the week before) doesn't seem to care whether they work with us or not...but they need to at least FINISH what they started. I am not rude or sarcastic to the vendors I interact with, let alone my client! It's just bad business. I do not understand how some companies continue to be successful when they have such poor customer service skills.

On a less angry note, here is my Mommy and Me Monday picture:

Me and my oldest, Katherine, age 9


Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn

3 comments:

  1. How frustrating! Sorry you had to deal with that! Hugs from our kiddos make things all better though...such a cute pic of the two of you! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's terrible. How do companies not understand that without customers, there wouldn't be a business?

    And, what a sweet picture to make things happy again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One thing I will never understand is businesses who don't really want to do business with other people. If you don't want to interact with people, move to the middle of nowhere and become a hermit!

    ReplyDelete