About Me

My photo
I like to think of myself as the 'crazy mom of four'. I'm 31 years old and I love my life, my kids, my husband and my God. "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." Jim Eliot

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Things I do fast...

I entered an essay contest today to win a new phone. The topic of the essay was something you can do fast. I think my chances of winning are slim, though I think they will have to give me points for creativity! Ready to hear what I told them I do fast?

Make babies.

Real. Live. Human. Babies.

I make them. Fast.

Without having twins or triplets, I somehow managed to make 3 babies and birth them ALL in just 2 years and 5 days. So, as you can see, I am actually quite experienced at this fast-family-making method! Though I wouldn't recommend it. Being pregnant 3 summers in a row with little time to breathe in between each one was difficult, to say the least.

I really, REALLY want to win this phone. Especially since Kris won't let me buy it for at least another 8 months! Oh, and if I do win, Sprint will be elevated from "I tolerate you" to "I love you!" A free 4G phone with Google Android would make me forget about all the bad experiences I have had. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment