About Me

My photo
I like to think of myself as the 'crazy mom of four'. I'm 31 years old and I love my life, my kids, my husband and my God. "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." Jim Eliot

Friday, March 19, 2010

Signs

What would my vacation blog look like without pictures of signs? I have no idea! Here are a few I saw at a restaurant last night. Unlike the others I usually post, I really liked these!

We went to a place called The Hornet's Nest for dinner last night. I'm not impressed with any of these little 'dives' here in and around Gordonsville. The food has been sub-par to say the least. However, I really liked the atmosphere at them. The first one with its saws and other tools (weapons) hanging from the ceiling threatening to kill you, and then this second one with it's sarcastic signs that really just suit my personality!!


I'd love the have this sign posted in every room of my house:



This one is just something I'd like to wear around every day!


And this one I had to get because when I was growing up, my mom had this plaque on the wall in our bathroom that said "Our aim is to keep this bathroom clean. Your aim will help!" However, this one takes that sign to a whole new level and it just really made me laugh!



No comments:

Post a Comment