About Me

My photo
I like to think of myself as the 'crazy mom of four'. I'm 31 years old and I love my life, my kids, my husband and my God. "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." Jim Eliot

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Random sayings

I'm going to try to do this more and it may be annoying for those of you who 'follow' me, so sorry (I'm not deeply sorry-this is MY blog after all!) But I want to really capture more of the funny things my kids say. So tonight when Olivia said something that just sounded odd coming out of her 4 year old mouth, I just started typing it as she was saying it, and so from time to time I will have a random short post containing something one of my kids said that made me laugh or smile or any other emotion/reaction I feel is 'blog-worthy'. Remember that Seinfeld episode where Elaine was weighing out whether or not someone was 'sponge-worthy'? Not quite the same...AT ALL...but whenever I say something is 'blog-worthy' I can't help but think about that.

So here is what Olivia just came up to me and declared:

"Mommy there's something funny going around here. All our money that we had is gone. That what happened. And now we can't find it."

1 comment: