About Me

My photo
I like to think of myself as the 'crazy mom of four'. I'm 31 years old and I love my life, my kids, my husband and my God. "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." Jim Eliot

Friday, March 19, 2010

For my friends Shane and Jen

This is a picture that I posted on Facebook, but I felt that it was 'blog-worthy', especially since I don't know some of you through Facebook to begin with. You see, apparently not everyone in the world is able to get high-speed internet. Charter and AT&T might suck (while I can't speak for AT&T, Charter is on my 'I hate you because you never work' list), but at least we have the ability to get high-speed internet in our 'neck of the big city'. 'Neck of the woods' didn't seem quite appropriate given where we live, though it does fit my friends Shane and Jen. They live out in the middle of nowhere, almost quite literally! And they have the unfortunate, dreaded, out-dated DIAL UP! Can you believe that? People really do still have dial up. So my husband, knowing that I love signs and knowing how much we like to tease Shane and his SLOW internet connection, pointed out this sign to me. It was so important that I actually got out of the car at this intersection (thankfully there was no one behind me) so that I could get a picture of it. So if you are still a dial up sufferer (or annoyed with Charter or AT&T), give Kevin a call.



No comments:

Post a Comment