About Me

My photo
I like to think of myself as the 'crazy mom of four'. I'm 31 years old and I love my life, my kids, my husband and my God. "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." Jim Eliot

Friday, August 14, 2009

Playing Catch Up

This is the first weekend in a very long time that I have felt like I could take the time to just chill out and relax. Oddly enough, Kris is not home this weekend and that somehow makes it easier.

My sister has been out here helping us with the kids these last two weeks so that Kris could go in to the office. Today she told me that Abbey came out and said "Kaleb said the 't' word." I asked Jenny what the 't' word was. The 't' word to my speech impaired almost-seven-year-old was 'tupid'!

Olivia has this stuffed mermaid that she has been playing with a lot. She can't quite say mermaid so whenever she talks about the mermaid, she calls it 'wormaid'. Sounds so cute and funny coming from her little mouth. Livvy is also really into kissing right now. I think one of her favorite things to do is climb up in your lap and just start kissing. First she starts kissing my hand. She has some sort of routine that is routine and yet random at the same time. Eventually she says "I want to kiss you with my lips." Then she starts planting kisses all over your face.

Tonight we are watching The Golden Compass for movie night. There are, of course, a few parts that are probably a little too much for my almost 4 year old, but mostly she's fine. She just keeps saying stuff like "This movie is freaking me out!" and "This movie is making me tired." Silly girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment