About Me

My photo
I like to think of myself as the 'crazy mom of four'. I'm 31 years old and I love my life, my kids, my husband and my God. "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." Jim Eliot

Monday, August 3, 2009

A little treat...

Dubble BubbleImage by adamhenning via Flickr

So lately I have been having trouble resisting the temptation to go the vending machine and get a late afternoon snack. Most days I don't give in. Today was another tempting day. But there is someone here at work that keeps all kinds of snacks in her drawer. One of the little pleasures she keeps that I have been allowing myself, instead of getting chocolate of some sort, is the best 1 minute bubble gum ever!

Dubble Bubble! Not Super Bubble. DUBBLE BUBBLE! There IS a difference.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment